- May 2013:
- NERIS Topical Workshop on the Management of Contaminated Goods in Madrid, Spain
- 4th General Assembly of the NERIS Platform in Madrid, Spain
- February 2013: Start of the PREPARE Project
- November 2012:
- WG2 meeting in Oslo, Norway
- WP3 meeting, in Oslo, Norway
- October 2012: 1st WG-ConGoo meeting in Paris, France
- September 2012:
- R&D Committee meeting, in Paris, France
- GT Contaminated Goods in Paris, France
- June 2012: Management Board of NERIS TP, Karlsruhe, Germany
- May 2012: the Third General Assembly, In Glasgow, UK
- Mars 2012: WP3 meeting in Madrid, Spain
- February 2012: First NERIS Workshop in Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
- September 2011: RTD Workshop in Brussels, Belgium.
- May 2011: Second General Assembly of the NERIS Platform in Paris, France.
- February 2011: Start of the NERIS-TP Project.
- November 2010: First meetings of the NERIS Working Groups.
- June 2010: First General Assembly of the NERIS Platform during the IRPA Congress in Helsinki, Finland.
- November 2009: Planning meeting of the new NERIS Platform in Paris to discuss the Terms of Reference of the Platform and to review the existing activities in the nuclear emergency and post-accident field.
- June 2009: Endorsement of a “revised proposal” that was distributed to all participants of the Final EURANOS meeting that took place in Madrid, Spain.
- January 2009: Discussions on a first “proposal” of a European Platform during the Workshop on “Post-accident rehabilitation preparedness in Europe - Present Issues and Future Challenges” that took place in Paris, France.
- Autumn 2008: First discussion during the Management Committee of the EURANOS Project on possible options to continue the EURANOS Users Groups beyond the end of the project.