The Consortium of European Radiation Research Platforms aims are to:
- promote the integration and the efficiency of European R&D in radiation protection to better protect humans (public, patients and workers) and environment;
- advance scientific excellence;
- develop and implement the joint R&D roadmap;
- maintain and develop European research capacity;
- encourage scientific education and training and foster key research infrastructures in the field of radiation protection;
- foster international collaboration and collaboration with sister organisations and networks in a non-exclusive manner by open interaction with the wider research community and stakeholders.